How to debug the automatic extrusion hollow blow molding machine? Before the blow molding machine equipment is officially delivered for operation, two rounds of installation and debugging are required. After a round of installation and debugging in the factory area of the manufacturer, after reaching the factory standard, it can be disassembled and packaged and sent to the owner's factory area, and then installed, debugged and delivered in the owner's factory area.
Debugging steps of automatic extrusion blow molding machine
Before the formal debugging, it is necessary to check from all aspects of the blow molding machine, check the pressure of each part, and whether the parts are in normal condition, and then start debugging.
1. Check the hydraulic oil in the pressure oil tank of the blow molding machine and the oil level in the oil injector to ensure that there is enough hydraulic oil and lubricating oil.
2. Turn on the main power, turn on the switch of the operation box, and select the operation mode.
3. Make sure that the machine starts when the hydraulic system is not under pressure, and then adjust the pressure of the hydraulic system to the normal pressure.
4. When the hydraulic pump starts to work, open the cooling water valve to reduce the temperature of the return oil.
5. After the hydraulic pump has been working for a period of time, manually close the mold after closing the safety door, open the pressure gauge, and observe whether the pressure rises.
6. Under the condition of empty car, let the blow molding machine run idly several times, and observe whether the safety door, indicator light and valve action are correct and sensitive.
7. Whether the relay, counting device, switch button, and limit switch are normal and reliable, and whether the response is sensitive, the semi-automatic operation test run and the automatic operation test run must be verified several times.
8. Treat the parts that need to be lubricated at any time, including the parts where the pipes are handed over. In order to ensure the smooth operation of these parts, if the lubrication is not enough, the case will be stuck, which will affect the entire blow molding process of the blow molding machine.
For more questions about the debugging of the automatic extrusion blow molding machine, please consult Juncon Intelligent Equipment.
September 12, 2022
July 25, 2022
please leave your message
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fiels are marked