Double L-Ring drums are the most common chemical drums in the field of chemical packaging. They are often used in the storage and transportation of chemical products, so they have high quality requirements. A good, high-quality double L-ring barrel should not only be beautiful in appearance, but also be resistant to corrosion, drop, and cold. Therefore, the debugging and materials of the double-ring barrel equipment are very important. So how to choose the materials and ensure the quality of the double L-ring barrel. So let's talk about common problems and solutions.
A. The appearance of the double L-ring drum is not smooth, with waves and fine lines
The double L-ring drum body is not smooth and the appearance is not good. There are many possible reasons, mainly in the following aspects:
1) The raw materials used do not meet the requirements, check whether the materials used are special materials for double L-ring barrels/drums, more commonly used materials, such as TR-571
2) Check whether the raw materials are damp or have oil and water infiltrated
3) Check the die core of the blow molding machine was scratched or not
4) Check the heating temperature of the screw and die head of the blow molding machine. Generally, waves are caused by excessive heating temperature, and fine lines are caused by low temperature.
5) Is the rotation speed of the screw too low, and the low screw speed will also cause uneven plasticizing
6) Whether the pressure of the die head is too high and the material is pressed too fast
B. The double L-ring barrel is not resistant to falling, and it will crack as soon as it is dropped
The double-ring barrel is a transport barrel, so the anti-drop performance must be good. Generally, it is necessary to do the anti-drop test at the height of 1.8m and 2.5m when the solution is filled. There are several reasons for it to break as soon as it is dropped:
1. The selected raw material is not a special material for the production of double L-ring barrels/drums
2. The material used is too rigid and has poor toughness. In this way, a certain proportion of materials with strong toughness can be added to produce double-ring barrels.
3. The wall thickness of the double L-ring barrel/drums is unevenly adjusted, resulting in one side being thin and the other being thick. During the anti-drop test, the side with the thin wall thickness will break first.
4. The L ring of the double ring barrel is not pressed well, not compacted, and there are air bubbles. In the drop test, it will break at the place of the ring.
5. The plasticizing ability of the screw is not good, resulting in the raw material not being well plasticized and not well fused.
6. On the MOOG wall thickness controller, the position of the L ring is inaccurate, resulting in that the thickness of the two L-rings in the entire barrel cannot be adjusted.
7. The temperature is too high or too low, resulting in changes in the properties of the product raw materials
8. The pressure of the die head is high and the pushing speed is too fast, which leads to material deviation and uneven wall thickness during the pushing process.
September 12, 2022
July 25, 2022
please leave your message
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fiels are marked